




The moving company (see the last picture) has done her work, and my Georgetown life has entered the past. If I were not so exhausted, I could think and feel many things. Now I'm just relieved that the whole meshugaas is over.
What's done's done...and can't be undone [Macbeth]
The photos of the now empty rooms seem so sad.
ReplyDeleteGood luck settling into your new place!
Enjoy the journey of learning a new place. I hope that at the end of your long day that your bed was waiting for you in your new place. (It's always the first thing I set up).
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving!
Lu
omigawd, it happened! where have you gone and what's next on your plate, so to speak, after thanksgiving?
ReplyDeletebelated bon voyage! -naomi
okay, have caught up a bit, am over my distress. metro nearby, safeway, sounds reasonable. looking forward to rest of tale and loved the photos of barren rooms.
ReplyDeleteOh, I've had some great times in that place - good memories. But there'll be more wherever you are! The D.N.
ReplyDeleteWarmest thoughts and wishes in your next phase!
ReplyDeleteDavid
Well, Mr O promised change.... and you've got it right there!
ReplyDeleteI think rooms look at peace and satisfied, like they were served quite well and returned the favor. Mary looks majestic too standing there in the emptiness. She was wonderful.
ReplyDeleteAnd now we get to enjoy you while time suspends a bit and you stay in our place. Squeak was woofing at your closed bedroom door a few mins ago. I herded him back down and he settled begrudgingly on the sofa.
It will be fine when you get your new place, but we do love having you here.
Cathy
aw, shucks....thanks, cath, and thanks to everyone else for stopping by to see my empty rooms.
ReplyDelete