Sunday, November 16, 2008

Good Reads....Also Updated

Every Sunday, Time Goes By posts a list of links with important topics she feels are worth reading. Bozoette has her Friday love lists. Melissa at Shakespeare's Sister has her weekly Blogaround. Claude of Blogging in Paris posts wonderful photos in Wednesday Window and Weekly Flick most every week. I often post things from other blogs and websites, so why not do it once a week to give it more focus? I'll just call it Good Reads.

1) Bob Herbert's NYT column on the auto industry as reported in Truthout.org. In it, Herbert says "Drop Dead Is Not an Option."
[UPDATE: Wes Clark also has an excellent op-ed piece in the NYT relating to the auto industry and the military. This was sent to me this afternoon by Catherine Grunden of WesPac. It ties in very well with what Herbert says.]

2) David Gutierrez writes in Natural News that prescription drugs kill THREE TIMES as many Americans as illegal drugs--cocaine, heroin, and all metamphetamines combined.

3) Think Progress has a post and video of ND Sen. Byron Dorgan's views on Joe Lieberman.

2 comments:

  1. Good idea!!!! Having a regular feature simplifies your blogging life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I should have a post with good links from other blogs. I will think about that. Right now I'm still finding my way on blogging and I find it takes more time than I dreamed it would.

    ReplyDelete

XE welcomes your comments. Spam and offensive material will not be posted and will be deleted.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.