Friday, November 14, 2008

What's It To You?--Updated Sunday 11/16

Kay's Thinking Cap has posted Keith Olberman's Proposition 8 comment. I'd post Olberman's video here, too, but it's impossible to copy the embed info. It's either not there or truncated. Now what?
[UPDATE: Ha! Found it!]


Happily, Kay's Friday Groaner is still working....where she gets these corny jokes, I dunno. I think this one really touched bottom.....

6 comments:

  1. LOL Not my groaner, it's Nancy's!! And I don't suppose a pun was intended in this post! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. The latest groaner came from Nancy, who does not have a blog, but comments on many. Nancy had a wonderful sense of humor and is always good for a laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! I hit the wrong key and turned the present into the past. It should read Nancy HAS ----.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No matter whose, the groaner is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:25 PM

    indeed it is great, and our thanks go to nancy. i still say i don't know who thinks these things up...far cleverer minds than mine....

    grooaaan......m.e.

    ReplyDelete
  6. kay: are you accusing ME of PUNNING??? quel dommage...

    ReplyDelete

XE welcomes your comments. Spam and offensive material will not be posted and will be deleted.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.