Love notes to the English language
LOL Just what the doc ordered: Boots Randolph and some comic relief from Benny Hill!!!!!!!!!!
I love the "womb to tomb"! I keep staying online hoping for some election news and there's NOTHING YET! So Benny Hill has saved the day!
Love Benny!
I like the wishing well best - it's the perfect motto for the day - be careful what you wish for. Thanks for the laughs - BH is my father-in-law's favorite.
Congratulations America!!!
XE welcomes your comments. Spam and offensive material will not be posted and will be deleted.Thanks for your patience and cooperation.
LOL Just what the doc ordered: Boots Randolph and some comic relief from Benny Hill!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the "womb to tomb"! I keep staying online hoping for some election news and there's NOTHING YET! So Benny Hill has saved the day!
ReplyDeleteLove Benny!
ReplyDeleteI like the wishing well best - it's the perfect motto for the day - be careful what you wish for. Thanks for the laughs - BH is my father-in-law's favorite.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations America!!!
ReplyDelete