Love notes to the English language
And so may yours, my dear friend!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas Ma - I love how the Santa's knee jiggles on this clip!
I have seen this before and think it's very funny. I was singing carols in the rehab center and when they started singing White Christmas I started crying. I guess I was weak, but music has the power to invoke memories.
I forgot to wish you a very merry Christmas. May your day be joyous and full of happiness.
XE welcomes your comments. Spam and offensive material will not be posted and will be deleted.Thanks for your patience and cooperation.
And so may yours, my dear friend!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Ma - I love how the Santa's knee jiggles on this clip!
ReplyDeleteI have seen this before and think it's very funny.
ReplyDeleteI was singing carols in the rehab center and when they started singing White Christmas I started crying. I guess I was weak, but music has the power to invoke memories.
I forgot to wish you a very merry Christmas. May your day be joyous and full of happiness.
ReplyDelete