Love notes to the English language
Fabulous!
Hey, I had no idea you could shake your booty like that!
speak...you can make your own! try it...shammy: hey, i can't!
Work it girl-elf!!Very cute!!
Love seeing you "bust a move" -- you could be Obama's dance partner! Did you see him on Ellen? LOL
Too cool, M.E.!Mojo has elfed himself too! ronnie
Yeah! I knew you could dance, but you outdo yourself here! Soooooooooo exciting and cute! Dance on!Cat
Just revisited this. Marvellous. It's gonna expire. May hafta learn how to download...Cat
XE welcomes your comments. Spam and offensive material will not be posted and will be deleted.Thanks for your patience and cooperation.
Fabulous!
ReplyDeleteHey, I had no idea you could shake your booty like that!
ReplyDeletespeak...you can make your own! try it...
ReplyDeleteshammy: hey, i can't!
Work it girl-elf!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!!
Love seeing you "bust a move" -- you could be Obama's dance partner! Did you see him on Ellen? LOL
ReplyDeleteToo cool, M.E.!
ReplyDeleteMojo has elfed himself too!
ronnie
Yeah! I knew you could dance, but you outdo yourself here! Soooooooooo exciting and cute! Dance on!
ReplyDeleteCat
Just revisited this. Marvellous. It's gonna expire. May hafta learn how to download...Cat
ReplyDelete