Love notes to the English language
Go Matt!!It is so odd for me to think that this GROWN MAN is Uncle Bob's grandson! Go Matt!
I wish him and the rest of his team lots of luck.He'll need it against CANADA!!
I'm cheering for him -- even mentioned him on my blog!!!!!!!! Stop by and pick up your award, M.E.!!!
thanks, kay, for the reminder of what blogging is all about. go everybody!
WAAAAHHHOOOO!!!! YIPPPEEEE!!!G.O.L.D.........!Sorry about that Matt, better luck next time!!!
XE welcomes your comments. Spam and offensive material will not be posted and will be deleted.Thanks for your patience and cooperation.
Go Matt!!
ReplyDeleteIt is so odd for me to think that this GROWN MAN is Uncle Bob's grandson!
Go Matt!
I wish him and the rest of his team lots of luck.
ReplyDeleteHe'll need it against CANADA!!
I'm cheering for him -- even mentioned him on my blog!!!!!!!! Stop by and pick up your award, M.E.!!!
ReplyDeletethanks, kay, for the reminder of what blogging is all about.
ReplyDeletego everybody!
WAAAAHHHOOOO!!!! YIPPPEEEE!!!
ReplyDeleteG.O.L.D.........!
Sorry about that Matt, better luck next time!!!