Thursday, April 05, 2007

Day Three and 5/6ths....One last revelation

By accident this a.m., I turned on the TV (to get the disk--"Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle"--out to send back to Netflix). The TV turned itself on, and I saw maybe two minutes of some interview show. Alas, television is even more banal when you can hear it than when you have to read the captions. That is, it's breath-takingly DUMB.

Of course, there's good dumb...a category in which "Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle" is firmly set. Nobody's ever accused me of having too much taste.

2 comments:

  1. That is one funny movie!

    Even some hearing people turn the sound off during the commercials. As your brother Bob says, "It'll rot your brain".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about TV being a load of crap. And that's putting it politely. Blogging is far more fun.

    ReplyDelete

XE welcomes your comments. Spam and offensive material will not be posted and will be deleted.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.