Sunday, December 11, 2011

South Dakota Legislature To The Rescue

South Dakota Legislature To The Rescue

I couldn't resist this post from last year on MurrMurrs. My goodness, but that woman can write, and hoo boy, is she funny!  "Foremorons"--yup. We've all got some of those....

5 comments:

  1. Yes she can and I'm green with envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:45 AM

    ME--Thanks for the link to Murr. She really does have a knack for writing...and enough humility that it comes across as wryly funny instead of wacky.
    Cop Car

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI, Cop Car....I love her writingj! Happy holidays to you....Hope all's swell in your part of the planet....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, that's sweet. Thank you. You dug up an oldie moldie. No wait, I'm still here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. me, too! love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

XE welcomes your comments. Spam and offensive material will not be posted and will be deleted.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.