Diana: I can't tell you how MUCH i enjoyed this...laughed my head off!! came in very handy as i was working on a tough file and needed a serious break!...file's all done now...think i'll watch this again. do you think anyone else will watch the whole 25 minutes? haha... I especially loved the opening minutes when he was getting ready, then he ran down like 8 flights of stairs. only the young can live 8 floors up without an elevator......
I adore rain! I relish it especially since we get so little of it here.
Wasn't that opening great? Watching him get ready for his day job made me realize being a clown is serious work. It's is a real job, a profession I should say, and an enviable one at that.
All throughout the 25 minutes I was wondering how long he could keep this up? How many tricks has he in that bag? How many different kinds of people can he parody?
This was a real treat. Laughter is good for the soul. I'm going to watch it again. Glad you enjoyed it as well. :)
My youngest daughter, who worked in the Grand Canyon while she was in school at NAU and absorbed a lot of Native American culture, always says, when it rains..."The Rain Kachina has come to bless the day!" Rain is glorious. I've always loved it.
and yes, if I ever make it to LA, I'll stop by to say hi to Guapo. in reality, i never go anywhere, and i never do anything. At least nothing as exciting as flying across the country!
awk! i can't log in to your website to leave a message for Guapo. may i tell you that I HATE THIS KIND OF STUFF?! it's not just democracyforbell, it's the NYTimes and other outlets. always with the log-in, always with the "wrong password" or "wrong user name." i look it up in my files, get out the most recent password bidness, and ha...wrong again! nuts. i was going to comment on his public bank post from, maybe yesterday? or...i used to bank at the Bank of North Dakota when I was treasurer of our little country school back in the Hoover administration (joke, but not too far off). and now it's one of only two banks in the country that are in the black (earning money, not losing it) and are actively supporting ND students, farmers, and businesses with state-backed funds. NO FDIC, etc. just a ripping good bank. but i'm sure guapo knows this. anyway....happy tuesday, which follows happy monday.....
Guapo comes up with great stuff, doesn't he.
ReplyDeleteThis clown is such a pro. Loved watching him work the crowd.
Happy Monday. It's raining here in Southern California.
Diana: I can't tell you how MUCH i enjoyed this...laughed my head off!! came in very handy as i was working on a tough file and needed a serious break!...file's all done now...think i'll watch this again. do you think anyone else will watch the whole 25 minutes? haha... I especially loved the opening minutes when he was getting ready, then he ran down like 8 flights of stairs. only the young can live 8 floors up without an elevator......
ReplyDeletethanks, thanks....m.e.
p.s. RAIN!! poor you. (but rain's good, innit? the trees and the grass & flowers will be happy!!!) i love rain, actually.
ReplyDeleteI adore rain! I relish it especially since we get so little of it here.
ReplyDeleteWasn't that opening great? Watching him get ready for his day job made me realize being a clown is serious work. It's is a real job, a profession I should say, and an enviable one at that.
All throughout the 25 minutes I was wondering how long he could keep this up? How many tricks has he in that bag? How many different kinds of people can he parody?
This was a real treat. Laughter is good for the soul. I'm going to watch it again. Glad you enjoyed it as well. :)
Feel free to stop by and say hi to guapo.
ReplyDeleteYou're always welcome. :)
My youngest daughter, who worked in the Grand Canyon while she was in school at NAU and absorbed a lot of Native American culture, always says, when it rains..."The Rain Kachina has come to bless the day!" Rain is glorious. I've always loved it.
ReplyDeleteand yes, if I ever make it to LA, I'll stop by to say hi to Guapo. in reality, i never go anywhere, and i never do anything. At least nothing as exciting as flying across the country!
'Tis true, rain is blessed.
ReplyDeleteYou don't have to take a plane to say hello to Guapo, you can hop over to democracyforbell ;)
awk! i can't log in to your website to leave a message for Guapo. may i tell you that I HATE THIS KIND OF STUFF?! it's not just democracyforbell, it's the NYTimes and other outlets. always with the log-in, always with the "wrong password" or "wrong user name." i look it up in my files, get out the most recent password bidness, and ha...wrong again! nuts. i was going to comment on his public bank post from, maybe yesterday? or...i used to bank at the Bank of North Dakota when I was treasurer of our little country school back in the Hoover administration (joke, but not too far off). and now it's one of only two banks in the country that are in the black (earning money, not losing it) and are actively supporting ND students, farmers, and businesses with state-backed funds. NO FDIC, etc. just a ripping good bank. but i'm sure guapo knows this. anyway....happy tuesday, which follows happy monday.....
ReplyDeletethis is a good link about BND
ReplyDeletehttp://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-11-17/north-dakota-s-state-run-bank-adds-millions-to-treasury-spurs-imitators.html
Don't worry about it, I just wanted to be sure you didn't think you're not welcome to post because you're not in Bell.
ReplyDeleteIf you ever have an irresistible urge to comment you can use the "Forgot your password?"link. You'll get email to reset your password.
Cheers! :)
yes, i know that. and that usually means the start of cyber headaches. i think i need a new laptop.
ReplyDeleteI know, it's a pain. The technology has come a long way but much of it is still annoying.
ReplyDelete