Love notes to the English language
Doncha just love it. :)I think the wale is fascinated by the Mexican hats as much as he seems to enjoy the music.
The whale DOES like the music. He keeps bobbing his head in time with the Mariachi players and their BIG HATS!!
whale, I misspelled. ;)Yes, I think he enjoys both.The whale is so responsive, so gracious to his guests who serenade him. When they bow their heads, he bows his. Sweet :)
XE welcomes your comments. Spam and offensive material will not be posted and will be deleted.Thanks for your patience and cooperation.
Doncha just love it. :)
ReplyDeleteI think the wale is fascinated by the Mexican hats as much as he seems to enjoy the music.
The whale DOES like the music. He keeps bobbing his head in time with the Mariachi players and their BIG HATS!!
ReplyDeletewhale, I misspelled. ;)
ReplyDeleteYes, I think he enjoys both.
The whale is so responsive, so gracious to his guests who serenade him. When they bow their heads, he bows his.
Sweet :)