Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Getting Through the Holidays.....


I got this today from the Feeney kid in West Palm.  If you are offended by the suggestion that any of the disorders named are...disorders...well, you've been a good sport about this so far--especially since you're willing to claim me as a friend.

Happy Hollandaise!!

3 comments:

  1. LOL What if one has all of the above????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:49 AM

    @Kay,
    then welcome to the Tea Party ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Stu: I'm NOT in the Tea Party!!!! I'm a 'Occupy' person and a Democratic Party member in good standing! You're not paranoid if they really are out to get you!!! The Tea Party (and most Republicans) isn't paranoid -- just stupid, racist and greedy -- a deadly combination.

    ReplyDelete

XE welcomes your comments. Spam and offensive material will not be posted and will be deleted.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.