Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 30: Last day!

"30 days hath September,
April, JUNE, and November...."

I said I was going to post every day for 30 days, and with this last post, I can say I did.  Big whoop.  I've rather liked it.  It has revealed just how sloppy my thinking has become, and my posting along with it. And I've found some interesting new websites and all, despite Google's efforts to dumb everything I look at down to my level. 

Lots of you are doing fabulous things in your lives and writing wonderfully about it.  Whoopee is redoing her dwelling place in London, and I would absolutely love doing that kind of work again.
Take a look at her post.  Is this great stuff, or what? 

Maybe I'll do another 30 days, but I realize I need some new inspiration.  Hm.

3 comments:

  1. You know I'll be there if and when you do!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, pal....You're the greatest!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaay! YOU DID IT! !00 things/30days.

    You are an inspiration!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

XE welcomes your comments. Spam and offensive material will not be posted and will be deleted.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.