Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Day 8 - NOW they tell me....

TED has been one of my favorite websites since it began.  I've posted TED talks by Jane Goodall and Robin Chase (the founder of Zipcar) and others.  However, nothing is perfectly perfect.  My friend Maureen sent me this TED episode day before yesterday:



Actually, at the point, I couldn't care less, but it is a bit bemusing to think I've been tying my shoes wrong for more than 70 years!!

Thanks a heck of a lot, 'Reen.....

4 comments:

  1. Sigh. That I figured out how to tie my shoes one-handed after my stroke was a source of amazement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go, kid! amazing what you can do. i learned how to tie knots with one hand from my brother's medical books, and after that, i wanted to be a doctor. now i just want to avoid shoes with laces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:25 PM

    @Kay,
    can you mail me how one does that pls?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:48 PM

    OK, now I have to learn this! TED is terrific. The D.N.

    ReplyDelete

XE welcomes your comments. Spam and offensive material will not be posted and will be deleted.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.