Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 20: Photographic interlude

Took this last week when I was on the way home from Sally's. This window in this kind of shop is just ONE of the things I LOVE about NYC. Soho has been invaded by chains, but there are still seriously useful, quirkily creative outlets owned by just one or two people who work their butts off. This is a yarn shop, but I loved the honey bee theme.

The window also reflects the building across the street and the photographer herself. I haven't figured out how to prevent that kind of thing, except maybe not taking the photo.


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:05 PM

    Very cool... Love it.
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat: Yaas, it is. I love it, too. Like a little song, it is....*:0)

    ReplyDelete

XE welcomes your comments. Spam and offensive material will not be posted and will be deleted.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.