LOL I still think Anthony got a bad deal. The GOP doesn't throw their own under the bus. David Vitter is known for using prostitutes. Tell me which is worse: participating in cyber sex, which is not illegal -- yet -- or using prostitutes which is illegal.
I liked Anthony -- he really stood up for elders and poor people!
Kay: I agree with you entirely re Weiner. That the Dems hung him out to dry while the Repugs banded together for Vitter (isn't this WHY he's still in office?) makes me sick.
Still, I love this cartoon for one reason only: the woman's reaction to the whole thing.
That come from the gut, not from any left-brained THINKING about it.
LOL I still think Anthony got a bad deal. The GOP doesn't throw their own under the bus. David Vitter is known for using prostitutes. Tell me which is worse: participating in cyber sex, which is not illegal -- yet -- or using prostitutes which is illegal.
ReplyDeleteI liked Anthony -- he really stood up for elders and poor people!
Kay: I agree with you entirely re Weiner. That the Dems hung him out to dry while the Repugs banded together for Vitter (isn't this WHY he's still in office?) makes me sick.
ReplyDeleteStill, I love this cartoon for one reason only: the woman's reaction to the whole thing.
That come from the gut, not from any left-brained THINKING about it.