Sunday, August 08, 2010

Things to do this week....UPDATE

Ole Phat Stu asked me to prioritize this list--ha.  He must have some punch line in store, so here's the status of the items.  It's not exactly the priority, but it's the order in which they've been accomplished fully, partially--or not. 
 
1. Unsubscribe from bastard Target's mailing list                      1
2. Buy a loaf of Italian rosemary bread from
         farmer's market                                                              2     
3. Cook the two remaining turkey burgers and one NY strip
         steak so they don't spoil                                                  3         
4. Mark up client review checklist to divide chores into 
          Client's&Mentor's and mine                                      ?
5. Clean the top of the stove and the area around the 
          toaster & coffee maker                                             4
6. Get serious about finding my next place to live                       ?
7. Read editor's comments on 2nd draft                                    ?       
8.Download and print BIG copy of Rook photo and
           frame it for my wall. (Spectacular picture.)                      ?
9. Clean off top of desk (easier said than done....
           pile is nearly a foot deep all over).                                   ?
10.Vacuum entire carpet in room.                                              ?          
11. Check on progress of PC repairs over at Geek Squad. 
          (Thank God Mac always works.)                                     5
12. Zzzzzz....boring, huh?

4 comments:

  1. LOL!!! I can relate! Bet my desk is worse than yours!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing how papers on a desk can multiply? I clean them off and a week later it looks like I have been clipping articles for years. Arrrgh! I hate that chore more than any other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda9:33 PM

    We just cleaned out an entire room so I can have my own office -- 27 years of "collected" stuff! Lots of trips to GoodWill. Now it looks great -- open space and no clutter. Wonder how long it will last? Now to tackle my desk in the bedroom, where I have a precariously balanced 2-foot pile of vital family history papers and folders, buttressed up with old photo albums.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 999 . prioritize this list... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

XE welcomes your comments. Spam and offensive material will not be posted and will be deleted.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.