Xtreme English welcomes The Skoog Farm Journal and its companion blog, Art Walks on Water to its pages--i.e., to the list of "Blogs I Love" on the right-hand side of home page.
These two blogs astonish me with their beauty and warmth--if it's not photographs or splendid writing and art, it's Skoog Farm Radio!
Lori Skoog, their creator, is a retired art teacher who lives with her husband and a bunch of critters on a horse and organic garlic farm (that's what it says) in western New York.
Welcome, Lori...and thanks for sharing your riches with us.
Thank you for the outrageous welcome!!! I was just going to do the same! Check it out. ME must be one of your friends. Just read your current posts...I think we have many similar thoughts. Will be back for more.
ReplyDeletemwahahaha....ME is somebody else, but "m.e." is, um, yours truly, and i've been blogging at this spot since 2006!! holy toledo...that's four years!
ReplyDeletenothin outrageous about the welcome. as walt whitman said, "if you done it, it ain't bragging."
I wandered over to Art Walks On Water and found that the photography is very good. Normally I avoid blogs with a black background, but I have to admit that the black makes the photos stand out.
ReplyDeletedarlene: ditto. i think it's something about the color in her photos. i think she should get a prize for "best use of black background." ordinarily it drives me nuts.
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you, for sharing them with us.
ReplyDeleteDuchess! I thought of you when I saw the photos on Art Walks on Water. I don't think the canal boats on the Erie Canal are as slim as yours, but I could certainly see living on one. They remind me of the boats in Amsterdam.
ReplyDelete