Sunday, May 02, 2010

Interesting Bloggers

Please welcome Duchess Omnium and also Margaret and Helen. The Duchess stopped by XE last week, and I just spent an hour re-reading M&H. DO lives on a houseboat in the UK--wotta life, huh?--and M&H live in *cough* Texas. I've missed Molly Ivins, but M&H have her feisty, unabashed way of expressing their displeasure with Republicans and other vacuities.

Also, Whoopee, another UK blogger and one of my favorite writers, had a wonderful post recently about her new baby, Oscar, who arrived weighing almost 10 lbs at birth and created wreckage on the trip. I was tempted to tell her that my sister-in-law's first baby weighed about that much, and they had to break his collar bone to get him out. Anyway, here's the post.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:13 AM

    Oooh I'll check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:11 PM

    You have the very best blogs to follow - thanks for leading me lots of wonderful places. Love Caligula!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for mentioning me!

    I sometimes live in the US too. Your readers might enjoy one of my favourite posts on Going to the CIA by accident

    Hope the link works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you love them! Everyone who has been trying to get older folks to start reading blogs, maybe writing one too, should read their "Why Blog" (sidebar). Written by Margaret's grandson. Beyond cool.

    Reminder that I need to add to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete

XE welcomes your comments. Spam and offensive material will not be posted and will be deleted.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.