Monday, April 12, 2010

Who needs Conan, Dr. Oz, or Oprah? We've got Darlene!!!

Darlene emailed this valuable and timely advice to her subscribers yesterday. I'm sorry I didn't post it immediately, but I had to make sure I had enough supplies for the week.

Please share this with the important women in your life:


Important Women's Health Issue:

Do you have feelings of inadequacy? Do you suffer from shyness? Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist about Margaritas.

Margaritas are the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident about yourself and your actions.

Margaritas can help ease you out of your shyness and let you tell the world that you're ready and willing to do just about anything..

You will notice the benefits of Margaritas almost immediately and with a regimen of regular doses you can overcome any obstacles that prevent you from living the life you want to live.

Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past and you will discover many talents you never knew you had. Stop hiding and start living, with Margaritas.

Margaritas may not be right for everyone. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use Margaritas. However, women who wouldn't mind nursing or becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it.

Side effects may include: Dizziness, nausea, vomiting, incarceration, lustfulness, loss of motor control, loss of clothing, loss of money, table dancing, headache, dehydration, dry mouth, and a desire to sing karaoke!

IMPORTANT WARNINGS NOT ON THE LABEL: The consumption of Margaritas may make you think you are whispering when you are not. The consumption of Margaritas may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them. The consumption of Margaritas may cause you to think you can sing. The consumption of Margaritas may make you think you can logically converse with members of the opposite sex without spitting.

Please share this with other women who may need Margaritas.

Darlene knows....it's never too late to be funny!

3 comments:

  1. Indeed it does!!!!! I've found that if ya can't handle the salt of a Margarita, a Cosmopolitan or a Harvey Wallbanger makes an excellent subsitute. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll settle for a scotch and water, but in the summer a Margarita hits the spot. Thanks for sharing my giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:22 PM

    OMG! I couldn't get past a Margarita if my life depended upon it. More power to those who can!

    ReplyDelete

XE welcomes your comments. Spam and offensive material will not be posted and will be deleted.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.