OUR FIVE FAVORITE COUNTERTOP APPLIANCES!!
Blender:$548.95
Coffee Maker: $305.00
Mixer: $349.95
Food Processor: $298.95
Toaster Oven: $129.95
Yup...that's right. 500 bucks for a blender, 300 for a coffee maker ON SALE! Thank God we have Starbucks!!! With SALE prices like these, we can't afford to make our own coffee!
Too rich for my blood! My $30.00 Black & Decker works just fine.
ReplyDeleteThat can't be right!
ReplyDeleteThey all cost between 50 and 100 Euros here in Germany!
Those are hideous prices! I wouldn't pay any of those prices.
ReplyDeleteAs for coffee maker, I've got a caffetiere (French press) and a little stove top espresso maker. Both make fantastic (and quick) coffee if I need some. Mostly I prefer tea.
Kay: I have a great one that I picked up at BB&B (Bed, Bath, & Behind) for $19!
ReplyDeleteStu: The blender is one of those fancy ones that not only blends but heats (as for soup) and freezes, too. Do you think that's for very rich people who have been forced to lay off the cook in this horble economy?
Peggy: I've got both, too. And like you, I prefer tea. Or better yet, the wonderful chocolade at Francis Carry Out three blocks over--exercise in the bargain!!
I've fired all my appliances and have only retained two full time helpers- a good knife and my teeth.
ReplyDeleteSal
you're such an inspiration!! a good knife and your teeth are good....a corkscrew is the only thing i can see that's really missing....:) can opener, too. (well, some of us eat out of cans still)
ReplyDelete