"I got up early and finally finally went to ex[ercise]-room, where the smarmy coverage of CNN (whose call letters should be changed to F O X--Someone should spank Anderson Cooper's tight little butt) set me off. And the Post headline sent me over the top.
Here is another letter that will not be published.
I will be honored if you put it somewhere in Xtreme.
Love.
Boo":
Yes, Boo, XE is honored to post this. Here ya go:
To: letters@Washpost.com
Re: Today's headline: "In court of public opinion no clear ruling"
For me, the ruling is quite clear—but the metaphor is from sports. Alito and the arrogant and emboldened Right that he represents play out of bounds. The constant coverage of the continued rudeness toward the President of the United States simply shows the confusion of the press as it tries to redraw the court.
The game is not over, but the Americans are losing.
You tell 'em, Boo!! If WP does publish your letter, I'll post their response, if any.
Yes!!!!! Alioto was intensely disrespectful. He should be flogged on the Capitol steps!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the print space!
ReplyDeleteBoo