Saturday, January 09, 2010

OOPS! Prince of Petworth's baaack....er, I mean, he's still heeeeere!

Prince of Petworth is alive, well, and NOT ON HIATUS. It's the blog Petworth News that's taken a powder. Sorry about the mixup.

Whew! When Mercury goes retrograde, it's always handy to check the facts BEFORE you post.

What would we do without Prince of Petworth? Still be posting errors, misconceptions, and assorted nonsense....

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:21 PM

    XE--Now, don't go making the rest of us look bad by checking your facts before posting. We learn what we should be doing, over and over, don't we?
    Cop Car

    ReplyDelete
  2. this has been sooooo embarrassing! thanks for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:06 PM

    I like the name it's catchy! I'll check him out. Belated Happy New Year to you and yours!

    P.S.
    Thank you for the lovely YOutube links!

    ReplyDelete

XE welcomes your comments. Spam and offensive material will not be posted and will be deleted.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.