Thursday, January 07, 2010

Prince of Petworth is on Hiatus!!

That's the worst news I've had ALL YEAR!* PoP has been an incredible, unique net resource for anyone who lives/lived in the near NW DC. Photographer extraordinaire, follower of public events (especially shootings, robberies, house/store fires, etc.), voters' watchdog, advocate for local businesses, and the realtors' friend ("House of the day," "Door of the day," "House porn," "Good Deal Or Not"). If NW DC is worth spit these days, it's largely because of Prince of Petworth.

I don't know why he's gone, or what will happen to his inestimable blog, but sweet jebus....it's like a death in the family. Nooooooo, Mr. Bill!!!

*I mean the last year just passed....7 days of this year is bad enough, but not what I meant.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry!!!!!! I hope he's back soon!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Mary Ellen. It's not fun losing a favorite. I hope he will return pronto.

    ReplyDelete

XE welcomes your comments. Spam and offensive material will not be posted and will be deleted.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.