A young woman who used to live in my former condo building recently posted this on her Facebook page. It takes a while to view, but take a look. As a side comment, I recall that, back in the 1980s when we lived in Iowa, I knew several nurses at the U of Iowa hospitals. They told me there were so many women patients being admitted with breast cancer that it was practically a "breast cancer epidemic." If there had been the equivalent of a prostate cancer epidemic among men in Iowa, I think the public would have paid more attention to what farmers dumped on their fields and that ran off into the water supply.
This is a video of a French documentary that has never been shown in the U.S. It first aired on March 11, 2008.
I've got a bit of Roundup - I never use it near the areas where I grow my family's food. Geeze - I may not use it ever again. . . but it does mean I'll have to pull the weeds by hand.
ReplyDeleteI watched the first 30 minutes - and will go back to watch the rest/ Makes me feel good that I'm buying mostly organic nowadays. I'm paying more money, but feel like I'm keeping our health! The D.N.
ReplyDeleteIt is not working any more...says "try later" maybe chemical industry is active in cyberspace?
ReplyDelete