Photo from his websiteWaldo probably isn't his name, but the guy who for years has been hanging around outside the Vatican embassy in NW Washington with his big "Vatican Hides Pedophiles" sign is NOWHERE TO BE SEEN these days.
Hmmm....has anyone seen him?
He's often on the metro in the late afternoons going home, presumably.
Do you suppose they sent him to Cuba for a nice vacation? Guantanamo, more specifically....????
Where IS Waldo? I miss him. He's got a great sense of humor, although he's very serious about his work.
Hmmm....has anyone seen him?
He's often on the metro in the late afternoons going home, presumably.
Do you suppose they sent him to Cuba for a nice vacation? Guantanamo, more specifically....????
Where IS Waldo? I miss him. He's got a great sense of humor, although he's very serious about his work.
LATE-BREAKING UPDATE:
A WashPost reporter claims to have seen and talked with Waldo (real name John Wojnowski) yesterday evening (4/17) and says he has a new sign, too "POPE hides Pedophiles." I dunno. I haven't seen him. Why didn't they take a photo?
If you ever find out where he went, please let us all know, this is fascinating.
ReplyDeleteex-shammy: I've contacted mad cabbie and asked if he's heard anything about this. I'm worried.
ReplyDeleteWow, ex-shammickite said it - fascinating! Maybe he's been relocated to a "Free Speech Zone" (how 1984 Newspeak!)
ReplyDeletePlease do update us!