Friday, April 11, 2008

fightin' back friday....

Golly. True Majority broke the news the other day that it was CONDOLEEZZA RICE who was advocating for the various forms of torture now in vogue at Guantanamo. She turned to the CIA reps and said, "This is YOUR baby, go do it!" This has finally filtered down to the MM, but who are they blaming for advocating torture in meetings at the White House? "CHENEY and others."
We just can't win. Look for more Rice for Veep sentiments floating around in the big newspapers and networks. Never mind that she is the dominatrix type--it's not just that she wears the boots.

Anyway, my TED space is given over today to a great James Pence speech on "If I were a terrorist." What would YOU do if you wanted to ruin the U.S. of A.?

3 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with Mr Pence, but I liked his speech. And I'm so glad I live in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:10 AM

    I have never fully trusted Rice since she was quoted years ago saying that her purpose in cabinet war discussions was to "sharpen the differences" of the other participants. If I was a terrorist I would create an advertising campaign encouraging consumer debt with an enticing slogan like "live richly" - and suggest a list of 20 things everyone should do while they're alive, such as "having a museum all to yourself" or "climbing Mt. Everest." -H

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I could do a better job than the comedy team of Georgie and Dickie and their troupe of clowns has done the past 8 years. And let's not forget the village idiots we send to Congress and the Senate who do nothing to fight them.

    ReplyDelete

XE welcomes your comments. Spam and offensive material will not be posted and will be deleted.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.