Friday, April 18, 2008

Hmph....

Someone put a virus-y thing on my comments this afternoon. The comment was from "Tygogal" and said "please see here." I have deleted that comment forever, but according to Blogger and Google User Group, this exact message from the exact sender is going around. So whatever you do, don't click the "here" link if you see it on anyone's blog. It's a pain. I've also reactivated the word scramble thing and also comment moderation, so it'll take a bit of extra typing now to leave a comment.

5 comments:

  1. This is great. You know how I feel about comment moderation. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:12 AM

    i know, i know...not to worry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:58 AM

    don't you wonder why people do this? maybe there are not enough reality shows to fill their time.

    with sympathy--and thanks for the warning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see that comment on lots of blogs, I think the best thing to do is to delete it right away. Shame that there are such jerks lurking in blogland. I suppose they're the equivalent of "Strangers in the dark alley" of life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:24 PM

    NDB....i laughed out loud at the "not enough reality shows"...as IF!!! thanks for the chuckle and yr support. it's always a bit demoralizing when this stuff appears.

    ex-shammy: i'd say they were adolescents. i recall making prank telephone calls from slumber parties when i was a teen...."hello...do you have prince albert in a can? you do? well, let him out! he's all cramped."

    ReplyDelete

XE welcomes your comments. Spam and offensive material will not be posted and will be deleted.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.