Well, lots of you are doing the same thing, kind of. So XE the blog is now on hiatus, and if you
want to see wot I have to say, please go to xtremeenglishxpress.blogspot.com One hopes this works. :)
Hope your weather in the east is as nice as we're having here in L.A. lately. Warm, not hot, dry, not humid, blue skies, birds singing, kids playing and laughing.
thanks, Diana. it's wonderful here, too: "warm, not hot. Dry, not humid. blue skies, birds singing." Haven't seen any kids around playing, but they're here." Enjoy!!
while you are on hiatus I suggest you hit the National Gallery's Andrew Wyeth exhibit. I saw it last week and thought it excellent. http://www.nga.gov/content/ngaweb/exhibitions/2014/andrew-wyeth.html
May I ask "Why"?
ReplyDeleteYou may ask, dear Stu, but I'll answer by email.
ReplyDelete....and just when I have regained my blogging mojo....
ReplyDeleteI'll still be reading and lurking....and publishing my stuff on XE Xpress...
ReplyDeletehope you're enjoying warmer weather up there!!
Have a nice hiatus M.E. Enjoy the summer!
ReplyDeleteHope your weather in the east is as nice as we're having here in L.A. lately. Warm, not hot, dry, not humid, blue skies, birds singing, kids playing and laughing.
Life is good :)
thanks, Diana. it's wonderful here, too: "warm, not hot. Dry, not humid. blue skies, birds singing." Haven't seen any kids around playing, but they're here."
DeleteEnjoy!!
Cold drinks, a book, a rocking chair, a fan...That's how they did it in the old days.
ReplyDeletewhile you are on hiatus I suggest you hit the National Gallery's Andrew Wyeth exhibit. I saw it last week and thought it excellent. http://www.nga.gov/content/ngaweb/exhibitions/2014/andrew-wyeth.html
ReplyDelete