Through happy circumstance yesterday, I discovered a blog by an 87-year-old writer who lives in Kentucky and blogs as The Raving Pundit. I've added The Raving Pundit to the list of "Blogs I love" that runs down the right side of my home page. Her memoir Blue Streak was published last October and details her inspiring life of nonconformity. The "Blue Streak" in the title refers to her beloved bicycle, which she rode around West Louisville as a kid.
Welcome to XE, Raving Pundit!!
The Raving Pundit is a great find. I'm reading it now and am really appreciating her ravings. And she's 89!!! How fantastic is that!
ReplyDeleteactually, I made a typo. She's 87. I think. She is great, I agree!
ReplyDeleteStill reading her blog. She's so lucid. I'm hooked!
ReplyDelete87! Same age as my mother, who doesn't blog.
I read a few sample pages of her book on Amazon. Blew me away!
ReplyDelete