OK....when in history has it been necessary for voters to follow up their votes with cash donations? In the past few days, I've received three pleas from those representing progressive causes to "chip in" $80 so that others will contribute two matching dollars for every one of mine to fight against the massive infusion of Koch Brothers millions as they seek to whatever....just what are they after, these Koch Brothers? Electing Republican Senators or Representatives? (Are the Koch brothers all that dumb, for all their money?) The Republicans have done NOTHING to earn their fat salaries. Is this why they need money to put them in office??
Eighty bucks?? Excuse me, dear progressives, but right now I don't even have EIGHT to spare for anything. The Republicans, if they had their way, would take even that away. Bah humbug!!
You know the old song.... Money is the root of all evil....
ReplyDeleteI think the bible says "the LOVE OF MONEY is the root of all evil...." nothing wrong with money itself--it's just a medium of exchange, or a form of energy. But I don't know why I need to contribute to a fund that ultimately benefits the ADVERTISING media? :)
Delete