Friday, October 11, 2013

Arrest the Idiots!

I don't know why we're not talking about arresting the Republicans in the House of Representatives for not doing their job and keeping our government open and serving our citizens.  The potential damage to our country's welfare from their shutdown and debt ceiling shenanigans is mounting by the hour and is worse than an attack by any enemy. 

DOWN:

1)  See
http://www.nationofchange.org/tea-party-republicans-biggest-mistake-confusing-government-our-system-government-1381499588#comments

2)  http://youtu.be/4laZ1K1H9JY

UP:

 1)  There is such an animal called a "Red River Hoglet."  Who knew?   It's some kind of wild pig found in OTHER COUNTRIES, not here except in zoos (does Cleveland ring any bells?).  Again, my source (and thanks to) http://www.belgianwaffling.com/2013/10/hippo.html




2)  The projector I ordered yesterday is now sitting out at Landover, MD, for delivery "early tmw morning." Goody!  It's been parked at Landover since early this a.m., and I'm not sure why they can't deliver it today. After all, I used to LIVE in/near Landover, and it was a mere 20-minute bus ride to the DC border, but I'm not complaining....yet.  I won't as long as it shows up tomorrow a.m.

3)  Another wild dream last night....this time about Antarctica!  With lots of children and ICE, both of which were safe!  Wot could this mean?

5 comments:

  1. I like your up/down. You need another category, though: meh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful idea. now where to put it? before or after up/down? I think I could stuff a lot of my life into meh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post!!!!! I really love your take on the insanity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your kind words, Kay! It's hard to contain my irritation over the Repugs these days, but arresting them seems kinder than lobbing stink bombs into the House Office Buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:29 AM

    Is there a law making it illegal for a congressional rep to not do his/her job? I don't think that arrests are the answer to the problem.
    Cop Car

    ReplyDelete

XE welcomes your comments. Spam and offensive material will not be posted and will be deleted.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.