Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Monday....the Gals in their 80s have it today!

Margaret & Helen have a great post on, ostensibly, the Q'uran burning guy, but more to the point, what it means if you vote Republican (sorry, dear sweet rellies. Just because we share phylogeny doesn't mean we share ontogeny).

http://margaretandhelen.wordpress.com/

A choice quote from this post:
...considering what they [Republicans] did when we gave them the keys to the car the last time, are you really ready to put them behind the wheel again so soon?  I’m just not sure there are that many more countries we can bomb, world religions we can vilify, and oil wells we can drill before the rest of the world calls us on our bullshit.
Here’s a thought.  If  Pastor Jones is so dead set on burning a book he should just wait until The George Bush Memoirs come out. 

6 comments:

  1. I love Helen and Margaret. They should be commentators on the Ed Show. Do you watch it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might be a great temptation to torch Bush's book. My preference: give it no reviews, pay no attention, and watch it end up on remainder tables for 50 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:18 AM

    Bush is releasing a book? I'll check out Margaret and Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori: I don't watch TV at all. :)

    NDB: The best approach by far!

    CBR: Yes, he is, and guess what? "They" persuaded him to hold off releasing it until after the November elections! Isn't that fun? Prepare to hold your nose, but not yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatever happened to the elephant party??? Wonder if those teapot people will take them over?

    ReplyDelete
  6. With a radical like O'Donnell winning in a blue state I wonder if the world has gone mad. At least, the Republicans have.

    ReplyDelete

XE welcomes your comments. Spam and offensive material will not be posted and will be deleted.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.