Monday, September 27, 2010

We can do THIS right now....

RealAge has a great video in Tips for the Day this a.m.: Leslie Sansone's Walk at Home!



Claude walks at home with this, I think--or something similar--in addition to her inimitable photographic prowls through her neighborhood in Paris.  I love walking in Paris...and I love walking little Fiona through my neighborhood.  But this seems like a good workout to do right here and right now.  I just need to get
up and stop lying here admiring Sansone's energy.  It's morning in Maryland...time to hit it!

5 comments:

  1. What a great video. My figure is going to improve. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you liked it, 20th...it's surprisingly tough yet an easy workout, too. I'm glad I found it. There are more parts-this is part 1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really good. Didn't have time to watch the whole thing 'cause it's late, oops, early A.M. May try to use this, Reminds me I need to get back to the bike I finally have and hope to write about soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this. I can do some of it but I can't do all of it because of mobility issues with my left arm and leg. Damned stroke. Maybe if I keep trying . . . at least if I can do it at home I won't get the stupid questions I have to contended with if I try an exercise class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kay: nice thing abut this is, you can do it in your own home

    ReplyDelete

XE welcomes your comments. Spam and offensive material will not be posted and will be deleted.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.