It's so not hot I can't sleep. That may be the result of imbibing so much diet cola this aft, but it is pleasant in here for a change. Yes, we do have air conditioning, but this is good ol' Washing DC, which has been very hot for a while.
Here's a good one: Hungover Owls
Found it on Wrath of Dawn.
TGIF, folks!
We've had a week of +30c temperatures. Too hot and lazy to even look up what that is in fahrenheit. Let's just say, it's been hot. Looks like Earl is going to break that trend and we'll be back to more seasonal temps up north. If we can get through the rain and flooding he'll bring.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with Earl. Your area always catches it on the chin from hurricanes that often as not twirl past us without doing much damage.
ReplyDeletehere's the rhyme about Celsius:
Zero is freezing,
10 is not,
20 is warm,
And 30 is hot!
I have yellow zucchini that are about that size and shape. I am sorry to confess that it isn't an otter that comes to mind when I see them.
ReplyDelete20th; I'm afraid to ask....
ReplyDelete