MAW is back! Surely others noticed. Much more significant to moi--along with your excellent walking treatise--than Mario Vargas Llosa. Pleased to see your ongoing, verdant creativity. Yr. friend, Hen Pink
Funny, I was just cleaning up some of January's e-mails when I saw the one from you mentioning goop.com - so I clicked over there. Found a bunch of nice recipes, but no literary material. Must go back again. Imagine - entertainers who read! The D.N.
LOL Hilarious!!!
ReplyDeleteI love Mario Varjas Llosa but there really is a difference if you read him in Spanish.
I'm a fan of goop and of GP. I bought the Tracy Anderson Workout and it's TOUGH!!! I love Mario but haven't read Bad Girl yet...
ReplyDeleteMAW is back! Surely others noticed. Much more significant to moi--along with your excellent walking treatise--than Mario Vargas Llosa. Pleased to see your ongoing, verdant creativity. Yr. friend, Hen Pink
ReplyDeleteYou ignored a litterer? You must have been desperate to get back with your literary prize!
ReplyDeleteFunny, I was just cleaning up some of January's e-mails when I saw the one from you mentioning goop.com - so I clicked over there. Found a bunch of nice recipes, but no literary material. Must go back again. Imagine - entertainers who read! The D.N.
ReplyDelete