Let's Fix Democracy in This Country First
If You Want a Nation Ruled By Religion, Move to Iran
Bush. Solid Like a Rock. Only Dumber.
Impeachment: It's Not Just for Sex Anymore
America : One Nation, Under Surveillance
Jail to the Chief
1/20/09: End of an Error
No, Seriously, Why Did We Invade Iraq?
Bush: God's Way of Proving Intelligent Design is Full Of Crap
We're Making Enemies Faster Than We Can Kill Them
Bush Doesn't Care About White People, Either
You Elected Him. You Deserve Him.
When Bush Took Office, Gas Was $1.46
The Republican Party: Our Bridge to the 11th Century
[A tip o' the war bonnet to Helen, who sent these this ayem]
They are all marvellous! I wonder who thinks up these things???
ReplyDeleteIf I am laughing so hard, why am I crying?
ReplyDeleteronnie
I know, I know....
ReplyDeleteu mean the repugs have NOTICED bush is running over congress?? there's hope!
ReplyDeleteglad you liked these. i specially liked "bush doesn't care about white people, either"
xo, ma
Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't a president swear to protect the CONSTITUTION of the United States when he is sworn in?
ReplyDeleteLove the bumper stickers!