Dear Dear Niece:
Since you are a big librarian and all, I'm wondering if it's just my rheumy eyes, or whether there actually is NO Hodgkins, IL showing in the 2011 Rand-McNally Atlas. It's supposed to be in section J-7, according to the index in the back, but no way does it show up on the map on p. 32, which shows the whole state of IL.
Ah! Once blind but now I see! It's on p. 34 that it's in section J-7. Well, Hodgkins was only 2014 residents back in 2011, so R-McN had to economize somehow. I get it!
Don't mind me....I'm just trying to track my replacement cell phone, the shipment of which has begun.
Gotta go meditate and then head out for the tour of the embassies today! Have seen it advertised often (yearly) but have never gone before. Hope I can find Dupont Circle! (Heh....) Hope it's nice in your town today! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment
XE welcomes your comments. Spam and offensive material will not be posted and will be deleted.
Thanks for your patience and cooperation.