I have a balcony which gives me a full view of the sky, and everyday I do just what he says in the video, I watch how the sky changes, the light, the clouds, the stars at night, and I really am filled with awe and gratitude.
And just looking at that sweet baby and the dog, singing together -- isn't it wonderful?
Awesome sky here tonight over the old nukular free zone--little white clouds against the inky blue. Clouds save us from our selves. They lift our hearts. Glad you have a lovely balcony. I've got one, too, but it's under a dogwood tree.
Glad you enjoyed it.
ReplyDeleteFunny part is, neither of them can talk, but they sure can sing together.
Here's another one I hope you enjoy on this Thanksgiving holiday weekend.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXDMoiEkyuQ&feature=player_embedded
hmm maybe this link works better.
ReplyDeletehttp://youtu.be/gXDMoiEkyuQ
Diana: Both links work just fine. Many thanks! What an incredible man--and more, how wonderful to hear him talk about his work.
ReplyDeleteI have a balcony which gives me a full view of the sky, and everyday I do just what he says in the video, I watch how the sky changes, the light, the clouds, the stars at night, and I really am filled with awe and gratitude.
ReplyDeleteAnd just looking at that sweet baby and the dog, singing together -- isn't it wonderful?
It's good to be alive :)
Awesome sky here tonight over the old nukular free zone--little white clouds against the inky blue. Clouds save us from our selves. They lift our hearts. Glad you have a lovely balcony. I've got one, too, but it's under a dogwood tree.
ReplyDeleteLooking out at a tree can be very pleasant as well.
ReplyDelete:)