Friday, April 08, 2011
INCORPORATE YOUR UTERUS! MATURE LANDSCAPING TELLS US HOW.
Thanks to Mature Landscaping for this article. It's been a bad day at black rock for us women, wot with the #*!@!! Republicans in Congress and their totally wrong-headed approach to just about everything, but especially to WOMEN and their unique health and life concerns. DC Rep Eleanor Holmes Norton said DC should tell Congress to go straight to hell. Not just DC, Rep Norton....That's something we all should do. Thanks to Nance, the driving, writing force behind Mature Landscaping for her thoughtful, exhaustive, and entertaining report.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why, thank you, ma'am! This is one of those subjects (there are so MANY these days) that just makes me crazed! Since I can't bear not to deal with it, humor is about the only way I CAN bear it. Lots of folks found FL's legislature utterly ridiculous, to judge by the youtube.com videos, great blog entries, cartoons, etc. Lordy, I do love me some interwebs.
ReplyDelete