...But there's no night vision capability (and it looks like it's POURING RAIN right now, no surprise if it's stopped snowing).
No matter, here's a link to the video of the penguin chicks weigh-in from this past spring...
I found this delightful stuff on Belgian Waffle ("Death, Despair and Biscuits"), one of my favorite blogs. The blogger calls herself "Ex-Eurodrone, unfit mother, slattern." My kind of people, clearly. She's incredibly witty and an ace writer. She also has a link to the actual, not just the promo, Penguin Webcam, which I can't figure out how to install here. If I weren't so old, I'd say I hope to grow up to be as good as she is.
Anyway, watching penguins stuck in a zoo in Scotland sure as hell beats watching American TV. For one thing, there's NO NEWS!! and NO PUNDITS!! There IS the Head Keeper of the Penguins, Roslin Talbot, who explains in her lovely soft Scottish voice what we're seeing. Very restful.
I could't see them either but I bookmarked them. I like that blog, too!! She's a hoot!!!!
ReplyDeleteKay: Nobody does death, despair and biscuits quite like her!!
ReplyDelete