Monday, December 13, 2010

12 Shopping Days Til Christmas (including Christmas Day itself)

OK, shoppers.....get out there and blow it all!  Especially with THIS!!!

Want something totally yummy and handmade that's not made overseas? Check out the St. Croix Chocolate Company. (Owner & presiding genius is Robyn Dochterman, a high-school classmate of my kids).  Marine-on-the-St. Croix (river) is in Minnesota, right by the big state park where some friends and I went winter camping one year. Gorgeous!!

4 comments:

  1. I would but I'm addicted to our locally owned and operated Heggy's chocolate. I send it my kids and out of state friends and all are grateful for 'a taste of home'. It's a serious yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out for Robyn and Dierdre's shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAGPPIPES? M.E., youi should be ashamed of yourself!

    I am going Christmas shopping tonight, as it happens - in the pouring rain!!! We are to get up to 100 ml before it's all over - I've no idea what that is in American but in Canadian it's A LOT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kay: Go local! That's my motto this year.

    Peggy: is Dierdre from Mv, too??

    Ronnie: ?? since when are bagpipes a cause of shame?? bad about the deluge! Minneapolis accumulated about 20" of SNOW, but all we got was a sprinkling of rain.

    ReplyDelete

XE welcomes your comments. Spam and offensive material will not be posted and will be deleted.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.