New York's move breaks my heart. But here in DC an affirmation of marriage through extending it to everyone seems to be moving right along. I'm proud of our DC people!
And ashamed of those New Yorkers who let ever screaming ever ugly Right intimidate them once again.
Very profound argument. Will be interesting to see how Calif. ultimately addresses this issue when the opportunity once again presents itself to voters in the future.
Grateful beyond words for your posting this. Diane Savino should be in Congress rather than that doofus NY state legislature, an embarrassment every day they waste taxpayers money by hanging out in Albany.
This is the finest statement on marriage (never mind what kind) I have ever seen!!! Thank you for sharing it! I'm going to link to it from my blog!
ReplyDeleteSince doing 3 recoveries on my computer it is being nasty. I can't download the video. Darn!
ReplyDeleteNew York's move breaks my heart. But here in DC an affirmation of marriage through extending it to everyone seems to be moving right along. I'm proud of our DC people!
ReplyDeleteAnd ashamed of those New Yorkers who let ever screaming ever ugly Right intimidate them once again.
Cat
kay: i agree....
ReplyDeletedarlene: dang! it's around online on youtube....maybe it'll work from there.
cat: fingers crossed. there is a very ugly movement by the RC church here to cut off services to the poor if DC passes this.
Very profound argument. Will be interesting to see how Calif. ultimately addresses this issue when the opportunity once again presents itself to voters in the future.
ReplyDeleteGrateful beyond words for your posting this. Diane Savino should be in Congress rather than that doofus NY state legislature, an embarrassment every day they waste taxpayers money by hanging out in Albany.
ReplyDelete