Wednesday, November 14, 2007

No comment....

MY LIVING WILL

Last night, my friend and I were sitting in the living room and I said to her,

"I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug."

She got up, unplugged the computer, and threw out my wine.

She's such a bitch.....


Thanx and a tip of the sunbonnet to--who else??--M'reen....

6 comments:

  1. That's a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:41 PM

    oh, that's why it's been so quiet in d.c.

    ReplyDelete
  3. peggy: yup, 'tis.

    anonymous: u frgot to sign ur name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, that's cold!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:25 PM

    your mom and dad and big bros would frown on your choice of words.
    bob.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:41 PM

    anonymous:

    wow...this is your first electronic communique, non? i'll help you out. the yellow text is a quote. it's, um, a joke....

    ReplyDelete

XE welcomes your comments. Spam and offensive material will not be posted and will be deleted.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.