Monday, November 05, 2007

Hmph....

Rats! New England beat Indianapolis 24-20. Not that I care a whole lot, but I wanted Indianapolis (I still can't get used to that. Indianapolis?) to win because their quarterback, Peyton Manning, is 6'5", and that's the same size as our friend Jim in Mt. Vernon. He used to fill the kitchen doorway completely. What's-his-name of the Patriots is a mere 6'4". And, of course, the Patriots had to gloat all over the place even though they almost lost. "We haven't had game like this all year...it's nice knowing we still know how to win it." Shaddap....

Meanwhile, the Redskins won 23-20 in overtime. They haven't had a real game like that in a long time, either.

1 comment:

  1. I was rooting for Indy too, but only because the Pats beat the Skins so so so badly. Grr. And I was totally exhausted after the Skins game. So nervewracking! At least Clinton Portis actually got some decent yardage!

    ReplyDelete

XE welcomes your comments. Spam and offensive material will not be posted and will be deleted.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.