Saturday, October 27, 2007

Welcome to Red Nose!

Xtreme English has a new blog fave, Red Nose, which originates in the DC metropolitan area. The following is ad copy:

For the best in fun commentary, come to the City of Satan (as I-kissed-George-W-Bush John McCain calls it)!!

The blogger, Bozoette, has been a real clown--a graduate of Ringling Brothers Barnum & Bailey Clown College--and she loves and writes about the innermost secret of clown humor: everyday life (plus the wins and losses of our semi-beloved bumblers, the Redskins).

Her current post includes a Love List that includes, but is not limited to, the following entries:

•Macaroni and cheese - homemade, out of a box, from the cafeteria; I don't care. I love it.
•Hot chocolate with whipped cream.
•Coffee with whipped cream.
•Oh heck, whipped cream.
•Mojitos that do not taste like Scope.
•Tres Leches cake.


Is this our kinda person or wot??? She joins Xtreme English's list of authentic original blog peeps. Speaking of whom, Mad Cabby is out of the hospital (if you can believe Pastor Joe) and mending (ditto), and Peggy has quit throwing out imperfectly good chocolate chip cookies to the chickens over there in Scotland.

Red Nose was kind enough to review Xtreme English in As Time Goes By's recent post, Getting to Know the Elderblogger's List. Just scroll waaay down.

3 comments:

  1. I'm delighted that we've found each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as my youngest daughter would say..."the rain kachina has come to bless the day!" rain brings all matter of good things. what a delight to discover your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went and checked out Ms Nose. Good blog! Thanks for pointing it out. I've added her to my route.

    ReplyDelete

XE welcomes your comments. Spam and offensive material will not be posted and will be deleted.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.