Song is fantastic! Frightfully mostly true. I long ago concluded that some who speak most loudly about their values, or flaunt them self-righteously, are most likely to be the ones who don't actually practice them. This has seemed especially true of some who make great pronouncements about their religious commitments and family values. Then there are those in the financial and business worlds who tell us how moral and ethical they are.
The lyrics are posted over at the GQ Orc if you're interested. http://gqorc.site40.com/ just click on LGBT under the index of topics and it's like the 3 or 4th down. Great song - how many songs work the journal of abnormal psychology into the lyrics? :D
Terrific Song! I wish I was able to understand ALL the lyrics...But, what I could underrstand---FABULOUS! And no doubt, pretty much true!
ReplyDeleteSong is fantastic! Frightfully mostly true. I long ago concluded that some who speak most loudly about their values, or flaunt them self-righteously, are most likely to be the ones who don't actually practice them. This has seemed especially true of some who make great pronouncements about their religious commitments and family values. Then there are those in the financial and business worlds who tell us how moral and ethical they are.
ReplyDeleteAnd if you're homophilic, you're definitely gay (except for the 51% women of coarse[sic!]).
ReplyDeleteSo why do all the GOP candidates give me a soft-on?
The lyrics are posted over at the GQ Orc if you're interested. http://gqorc.site40.com/ just click on LGBT under the index of topics and it's like the 3 or 4th down. Great song - how many songs work the journal of abnormal psychology into the lyrics? :D
ReplyDelete