Saturday night! Martha Argerich et al. playing Bach on four pianos, accompanied by strings!!
How I love Martha Argerich! I especially like how she hums and bops along with the music. This is an especial piece--suitable for Saturday night by oneself!
Wow, wow and WOW !!! That was just magnificent. Where do you find these wonderful Videos? This is the last thing I will hear before shutting my computer down and I am nodding my head in time with the beat. Thanks for a good ending to my day.
oh good! i'm sooooo glad you enjoyed this, Darlene! Did you notice Sarah Chang playing the violin in this, too? I can't get much info on the orchestra, but the whole video blows me away!
Wow, wow and WOW !!! That was just magnificent. Where do you find these wonderful Videos? This is the last thing I will hear before shutting my computer down and I am nodding my head in time with the beat. Thanks for a good ending to my day.
ReplyDeleteoh good! i'm sooooo glad you enjoyed this, Darlene! Did you notice Sarah Chang playing the violin in this, too? I can't get much info on the orchestra, but the whole video blows me away!
ReplyDeleteIt is lovely. So glad I check in with XE.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
Cat