Love notes to the English language
I don't even know who Rachel Maddow is, but I do like the song! The D.N.
OMG, you don't know who Rachel Maddow IS????? http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26318771/ns/msnbc_tv-rachel_maddow_show/This has her bio and other links, too....MY HERO!!!
"She is sharp but she don't bite,she gently tells the Right where to go..."Love the song, love the video, love Rachel too :)
Diana: She's the best! Who can't love her?
Adorable...who is Marc Black? Yes, yes, will look him up right now! Rachel Maddow is about all the TV we watch these days. Needs to be cloned.
Yup Yup. Me too. Love the song. Love Rachel. At least she covers the important things--even if sometimes I think her copy sucks. Great find. Big thank you.Cat
XE welcomes your comments. Spam and offensive material will not be posted and will be deleted.Thanks for your patience and cooperation.
I don't even know who Rachel Maddow is, but I do like the song! The D.N.
ReplyDeleteOMG, you don't know who Rachel Maddow IS?????
ReplyDeletehttp://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26318771/ns/msnbc_tv-rachel_maddow_show/
ReplyDeleteThis has her bio and other links, too....MY HERO!!!
"She is sharp but she don't bite,
ReplyDeleteshe gently tells the Right where to go..."
Love the song, love the video, love Rachel too :)
Diana: She's the best! Who can't love her?
ReplyDeleteAdorable...who is Marc Black? Yes, yes, will look him up right now! Rachel Maddow is about all the TV we watch these days. Needs to be cloned.
ReplyDeleteYup Yup. Me too. Love the song. Love Rachel. At least she covers the important things--even if sometimes I think her copy sucks.
ReplyDeleteGreat find.
Big thank you.
Cat