Last weekend, Sally took me, Annie, and one of Annie's friends to the Metropolitan Museum of Art. She wanted us to see the new exhibit in the Greek and Roman area. In the midst of all these ancient riches, what I especially loved is how both natural and artificial light falls on the pottery and sculpture and on the gallery visitors.
it's a magnificent place. the greek and roman things, and the exhibit, blow me away. the museum uses a photo just like my last one in one of their brochures. so wonderful.
Sal:
I like how you show up in lots of them, kind of like Waldo in "Where's Waldo?"
I love those photos! Thanks for taking them. I miss you guys so much! I got a bit sniffy when I Sal. Isn't Annie turning into a great beauty like her mother?
All I can say is . . . magnificent!
ReplyDeleteIt's a lovely place no? Pictures look great!
ReplyDeleteSal
KD:
ReplyDeleteit's a magnificent place. the greek and roman things, and the exhibit, blow me away. the museum uses a photo just like my last one in one of their brochures. so wonderful.
Sal:
I like how you show up in lots of them, kind of like Waldo in "Where's Waldo?"
I love the picture of the old guy on the bench in the blue striped shirt!
ReplyDeleteI love that, too, for the juxtaposition of with the two perfect male torsos just beyond. his torso may have looked like that once.
ReplyDeleteI love those photos! Thanks for taking them. I miss you guys so much! I got a bit sniffy when I Sal. Isn't Annie turning into a great beauty like her mother?
ReplyDeletewonderful photos, much easier of the feet than the real experience. have to go again soon.
ReplyDeleteam viewing from portland where weather is wet, not wonderful, but the grandkids take it in stride.